FIDELITY’S PERSONAL SERVICE AND ATTENTION
We’ve been successful in trust deed investments in varying market conditions because of the knowledge and experience we bring to the selection of properties.
As a result, many of our investors and their families share a long term relationship with Fidelity and have been investing with us since we opened our doors in 1971.
WHY INVESTORS CHOOSE FIDELITY
We pride ourselves on the personal service and attention we provide to our investors including in-house escrow, complete documentation and professional servicing. We collect payments and distribute monthly checks to our investors until the loans are paid in full. Fidelity never sells the paper to a secondary market.
Our investors include financial managers, pension funds, professional corporations, family trusts, high net worth individuals, as well as many smaller investors seeking to balance and diversify their investment portfolios.
WE HAVE THRIVED WHERE OTHERS HAVE FAILED IN CHANGING MARKETS
WHY? IT’S SIMPLE!
- We treat your money as if it’s our own
- We personally examine each property
- We don’t rely solely on outside appraisals
- We evaluate each property on a prescribed loan to value ratio
- We carefully screen our borrowers
- We’re thorough
- We’re realistic
- We’d rather turn down a loan than have a foreclosure
- We’re dedicated to paying the highest yield with the lowest risk
- We service the loans until they are paid in full
Less than one half of one percent (.005%) of our loans have resulted in foreclosure since 1971
UNDERWRITING STANDARDS FOR EQUITY LOANS
Loan-to-Value Ratios (LTV)
The key to underwriting secure loans is substantial equity. We maintain a comfortable confidence margin. Typically, our LTV ratios for commercial loans do not exceed 50%. For residential loans, the LTV ratios vary from 50% to 55%
Conventional lenders routinely finance commercial loans at 75% LTV and residential loans at 80% and more.